From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® offers an original, connected way of student progress that is measuring. The device is anchored by the ACT® test for students in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at every grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is really a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors student development and progress toward university and job readiness.
We provide a system of yearly vertically articulated, standards-based assessments that are summative to behave College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state criteria.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and measurement that is accurate. They may be implemented at periods leading up to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class room Assessments are made for versatile execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides directing insights to pupil progress.
An extensive System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Elements which may be utilized separately or together with
- Data that educators may use to construct learning that is effective centered on college and job readiness.
Six reasons that are good Implement ACT Aspire
- The only system of assessments straight connected to the essential utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first assessment that is longitudinal completely link pupil performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts payforpapers.net pupils' future ratings regarding the ACT
- Provides educators greater presence into particular aspects of scholastic danger
- Delivers results that are evidence-based
- Regular assessments that result in very early interventions
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class room assessments
- Associated with ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned aided by the popular Core State guidelines
- Anchored by the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous question types: built reaction, chosen reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, mathematics, reading, technology, and composing for grades 3–8 and early senior school (grades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- On line delivery of assessments with conventional paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilizing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for career and college.
Begin with ACT Aspire
Just how to purchase
We encourage you for more information on the worthiness of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by finishing our information demand type. An ACT representative will reach out to you to discuss the program upon completing the request.
With both summative and assessments that are periodic, ACT Aspire could be administered in several techniques to meet up with the requirements of one's pupils. Unique “bundled” pricing can be obtained as soon as the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For detail by detail pricing information also to talk about an ACT Account Manager to your testing plan, call 855.434.6010 or complete the shape right right right here.
Two test windows are around for ACT Aspire summative screening each One window in the fall and one window in the spring year. The ACT Aspire summative evaluation is really a computer-delivered test. Nonetheless, it could be delivered via paper-and-pencil screening for the fee that is additional. The regular assessments are CBT just.
2019-2020 Prices and windows that are testing
2019-2020 Rates (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per pupil|
|Summative on the web Testing||$25.00 per pupil|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per pupil|
|Summative Alternatives||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50 Individual that is printed score: $0.50|
|Summative Discounts||Order four or even more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student |
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
When Summative and Periodic ordered during same college 12 months: $4.00 off/Student (put on Summative)
2019-2020 windows that are testing
|Test Session||Contract Deadline*||Testing Window|
|Aspire Periodic 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 - June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 - Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, 2020 - Might 22, 2020|