• Suicide is the leading cause of death in Australians under the age of 45
• 8 Australians take their lives every single day
• It is estimated that there is a suicide attempt every ten minutes in Australia
• 80% of all suicides in Australia are by men, but the number of women suiciding is climbing
• 1 in 5 Australians will experience mental illness every year
• Mental illness is the leading cause of disability in Australia
• Depressive disorders are the most common identifiable risk factor for suicide
Help raise funds for suicide prevention and the awareness of mental health issues including depression.